If you work in an office there’s a 99% chance that you’re surrounded by people eating naughty things at around 11 am most days – and speaking from experience, there’s nothing worse than snack envy!
So, to counter this we’ve decided to create our own Primal Bounty Bars to cover those mid-morning munchies.
This little twist on our coconut and macadamia bar looks like a Kit Kat and tastes like a Bounty Bar, but it’s good for your body. What could be better? This is the perfect way to replace that envy with a little snack smugness.
YOU WILL NEED:
A Coconut and Macadamia Primal Pantry Bar (link to bar)
50g good quality dark chocolate (85%+ cocoa solids is best)
- Pop your Primal Pantry bar into the freezer about an hour or so ahead of time.
- Melt your chocolate in a glass bowl sitting atop a saucepan filled with boiling water (we know you’ve heard it a hundred times but make sure you don’t let the water touch the bowl!).
- Get the bar out of the freezer and carefully chop it in half right down the middle, then dip into the melted chocolate so that both slices are completely coated.
- Lay onto some baking paper (or a plate if you’d prefer) and put into the fridge to chill and set for 10-15 minutes.
- Be sure to enjoy with a good cup of strong coffee.