We’ve teamed up with Of The Earth Superfoods to bring you the ultimate superfood cheesecake! This isn’t any old cheesecake; we’ve featured our Hazelnut & Cocoa bar and ensured it’s 100% Paleo, Vegan and Gluten Free. Oh, and did we mention it’s damn tasty!
YOU WILL NEED:
3 Hazelnut & Cacao Primal Pantry Bars
Middle Layer (Chia Jam):
6 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons Of The Earth Superfoods Chia Seeds
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 tablespoon Of The Earth Superfoods Yacon Syrup
1 teaspoon Of The Earth Superfoods Baobab Powder
Top Layer (Chocolate Ganache):
1 cup cashews
4 tablespoons Of The Earth Superfoods Cacao Powder
Cream from 1 can of coconut milk
1 tablespoon Of The Earth Superfoods Maca Powder
- Place 3 Hazelnut & Cocoa Bars side by side in a deep-edged cake tin.
- In a small bowl, mix 6 tablespoons of water with 2 tablespoons of chia seeds to form a chia egg.
- Place your chia egg and the remaining jam ingredients into a food processor.
- Spread jam over the Primal Bars using aluminium foil to hold bars & jam in place if your tin is too large.
- Place all ingredients from the chocolate ganache in a food processor until you’re left with a smooth, thick, creamy texture.
- Layer ganache over the Primal Bars, as a third and final layer, again using aluminium foil to hold the shape.
- Place cheesecake in the freezer overnight – or for a minimum of 8 hours -, by which point your dessert should be frozen solid.
- Take out of the freezer and removing aluminium foil, allow to defrost.
- Cut into 3 slices, using the Primal Bars as a guide.
- Voila! Your Hazelnut & Cocoa Superfood cheesecake is now ready to eat.
*PRIMAL TIP* If you’re not a big fan of chocolate, why not switch up the Cacao Ganache for a Beetroot Ganache using Of The Earth Superfood’s Beetroot Powder and try using the Coconut & Macadamia primal bars, instead of the Hazelnut & Cocoa ones, for the ultimate summery sweet clean treat!