It is coming up to what we think is one of the best days of the year – Shrove Tuesday (or as we prefer to call it, Pancake Day!
YOU WILL NEED:
pinch of cinnamon (optional)
a little oil for frying (we recommend coconut oil)
- In a bowl mash the two bananas with a fork into a pulp.
- Add the egg to the banana pulp and whisk together (add the cinnamon if you’re using)
- Melt a tsp of coconut oil into a frying pan
- Pour some of the batter into the frying pan and fry until golden brown on either side
- Top with fresh fruit and chunks of our Primal bars (we used raspberries and chunks of ourCoconut and Macadamia bars (link to bar) ). Or go crazy with other toppings – give slices of banana, dark chocolate chunks and chunks of our Hazelnut and Cocoa bar (link to bar)!